PLAY SPACES FOR HIRE
Do you have an upcoming event that you want to include kids in? Do you want to create extra special memories and add another beautiful backdrop and talking point? Whether you’re catering specifically to kids or you just want to keep the younger crowd extra happy at your ‘grown-up’ function, our hire packages are perfect for just that – a Castle and Cubby play space will keep them entertained for HOURS.
We offer hire packages of our unique products for Melbourne-based events – birthdays, weddings, corporate christmas parties, festivals, community events, shopping centre displays – you name it, we’ll be there!
We LOVE working with our clients to design spaces that compliment the style of the event and also bringing families together in an imaginative interactive space.
You have the choice of a range of cubby houses from our ‘village’ (see our photo gallery below). The base price includes your choice of cubby for one day, along with installation and packdown. Our delivery fee is based on your distance from our workshop in Bayswater (and we will quote you up front). Additional days and cubbies are considerably cheaper!
We have lots of accessories that you can choose to bring your play space to life for your event.
Add some of the following items to give kids, even more, a reason to stay for hours.
- Toys and accessories to match the style ofcubby.
- Mini-paling fences to provide an enclosed space.
- Furniture – tables, stools, picnic tables, deck chairs, etc.
- Mud kitchen, complete with pots, pans and utensils.
- Cash register with wooden money.
- Activities such as colouring
- Personalised blackboard, welcoming kids to the area.
There are a few variants that determine the price of your cubby hire, from location to access to any extras you may like to add. This handy list will give you a ball-park idea, but please get in touch with us for a full quote.
- Cubby Hire for One Day: $500
– Includes installation and packdown. Delivery is calculated on your distance from Bayswater.
- Additional Days: $150 per day.
- Additional Cubbies: $400 for one day, $150 per additional day.
- Toy/Accessory Pack: $50
– A range of props and toys that go with your chosen cubby i.e., The Farmer’s Market will have faux fruit and vege, shopping baskets, and a cash register.
- Mud Kitchen: $100
– Includes pots, pans and utensils.
- Table and Two Stools: $50
- Picnic Tables: $50 each.