Hellooooo are you out there? We are looking to hire a human being.
We have an opportunity in Melbourne for someone to come on board with Castle and Cubby and work with us to fulfil childhood cubby house dreams over the busy spring/summer period.
We are open to working with anyone who is of good morals and good work ethic and who would represent the fun, vibrant and organic qualities of our brand.
We want to work with someone that enjoys a fun and creative work environment and hard work to achieve it. Someone who perhaps needs some work/life flexibility and can offer us flexibility in return.
We need someone to start working with us asap.
The role will include:
- Building cubbies on client’s sites with us and on your own
- Working in the factory preparing jobs and making accessories
- Installing and removing cubbies from events
Our skills requirements are:
- Experience with and capable of using power tools
- Carpentry/wood working/cabinet making experience would be very handy
- Ability to lift heavy objects (safely)
- Drivers licence a must
- Forklift License would be ideal but not imperative
- Working with children check will be required also – We can arrange this if you do not have one
You will be a face of our business, an extension of ourselves – so good presentation is important and a social personality to engage our most important customers, our cubby kids.
We are open to negotiation on this one and it will be dependant on skills so come at us with your offer and show us what you can do.
Our factory is in Bayswater which is where you will start from and end at most times and where you will work from on prep days.
Start with us on this exciting journey and see where it takes us. The opportunity for the right person has greater potential, help us realise it together.